For Education and not for Profit
The RTC Institute’s professional development initiatives do not rely on NY State or Federal grant funds for support.
We’re here for YOU!!
- high quality programs
- cost effective prices
- convenient locations
Call us to discuss your educational career!
RTC Institute News
Our new location is in the BOCES Hilltop School (formerly Gerald Neary Elementary).
Our hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday thru Friday
Click here to register for "Protecting Our Youth from STDs and Substance Abuse" 3/27/2014, School Coalition Go To Meeting, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Science, Invention,Technology Exhibition March 30, 2014 click here to register to pay after you register your project on sitfair.org
OPEN HOUSE for all programs on Tuesday, April 29th, from 3:30-5:00pm. North Rockland High School. Call Joleen Murray at 845-499-0851 for more information.
Be on your way in a new program as early as Summer 2014!
Master's and Certificate Programs
Call 499-0851 TODAY for more information on the following programs!
- Full Master's Programs in TESOL-Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages including additional Classroom Teaching Certificate in ESOL
- Full Master's Programs in Literacy
- Full Master's in Students with Disabilities Grades 1-6
- Full Master's in Students with Disabilities Grades 7-12
- Full Master's in Instructional Technology including 18 Credit Certificate in Computers and Education
- Certificate of Advanced Study/Certification as School Building Leader (SBL) and/or School District Leader (SDL)
- Become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Contact Vicki at email@example.com or call 845-553-9518