For Education and not for Profit
The RTC Institute’s professional development initiatives do not rely on NY State or Federal grant funds for support.
We’re here for YOU!!
- high quality programs
- cost effective prices
- convenient locations
Call us to discuss your educational career!
RTC Institute News
Google Drive for Pearl River School District - click here to register
Stem-D Conference - May 15,2014 Rethinking Stem-D Education: Innovative Practice from the field Click to register with PO
2014-2015 INNOVATIVE TEACHING GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW AVAILABLE ! Click here for info
NEW YORK CITY Teaching Opportunities - Click here for more info.
OPEN HOUSE for all programs on Tuesday, April 29th, from 3:30-5:00pm. North Rockland High School. Call Joleen Murray at 845-499-0851 for more information.
Be on your way in a new program as early as Summer 2014!
Master's and Certificate Programs
Call 499-0851 TODAY for more information on the following programs!
- Full Master's Programs in TESOL-Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages including additional Classroom Teaching Certificate in ESOL
- Full Master's Programs in Literacy
- Full Master's in Students with Disabilities Grades 1-6
- Full Master's in Students with Disabilities Grades 7-12
- Full Master's in Instructional Technology including 18 Credit Certificate in Computers and Education
- Certificate of Advanced Study/Certification as School Building Leader (SBL) and/or School District Leader (SDL)
- Become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Contact Vicki at email@example.com or call 845-553-9518