For Education and not for Profit
The RTC Institute’s professional development initiatives do not rely on NY State or Federal grant funds for support.
We’re here for YOU!!
- high quality programs
- cost effective prices
- convenient locations
Call us to discuss your educational career!
RTC Institute News
Our programs are offered in convenient locations and we have very competitive pricing. CALL TODAY!
- Full Master's Programs in TESOL-Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages through College of Mt. St. Vincent
- Coursework for additional Classroom Teaching Certificate in ESOL
- Full Master's Programs in Literacy through SUNY New Paltz
- Full Master's in Students with Disabilities through City College of New York
- Full Master's in Instructional Technology through New York Institute of Technology
- 18 Credit Certificate in Computers and Education
- Certificate of Advanced Study/Certification as School Building Leader (SBL) and/or School District Leader (SDL) through SUNY New Paltz
- Student Programs call Debbie at 845-351-2090x317
- Community Programs call Bilha at 845-351-209x316
ATTENTION BUSINESSES - Contest For Job-Creating Projects in Rockland County
Click here for details
Common Core Standards in ELA/Literacy: A Collaborative Path to a New Vision for Learning - Regional Conferences to be held in October 2013 click for details
New Program to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Interested in working with individuals on the autism spectrum in public or private schools, private homes or private practice, social service agencies, public agencies or elsewhere? Teachers, guidance counselors, school psychologists, psychologists, social workers, health aides--seeking to improve your skills in guiding all students’ behavior? The School of Education at Manhattanville College, in partnership with Rockland Teachers' Center Institute, offers courses required by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc. to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS: Participants must hold a Masters degree. Students may apply a maximum of 12 credits towards the School of Education graduate degree programs as appropriate.
COURSEWORK REQUIREMENTS: Six courses (15 Credits). In addition to the 6 courses, students must complete 18 months of Independent Experience (1500 hours) including 75 hrs of supervision. Upon completion of the 6 courses and Supervised Independent Fieldwork, the student is qualified to sit for the BCBA certification exam.
TUITION: Tuition for courses will be reduced 50% off College prices.
Off-Campus Graduate courses will be offered in Rockland County beginning May 2013.
RSVP: Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-351-2090